HOW TO SET GOOD SEO EPISODES 1
How you can set a good SEO as Technology blogger, Technology niche is highly payable, with low competitors. If you really know what you are doing. It's good to be tech journalist but it's best to be technology journalist and also technology specialist.
A technology blogger must have well written "ABOUT US" PAGE. Let Imagine a technology blogger, on its "ABOUT US" page, there is nothing like ("technology specialist on so area." "No qualifications on Technology," No years of experience or IT"), How does he/she maneuver the contents he/she is giving for public consumption?
My experience and how I write my technology contents. I will use 'Artificial Intelligence' as example.
Post To Read : How Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Works
Post To Read : How Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Works
Title: Artificial intelligence?
What you need to know
Post body:
1. First Paragraph
Will be the summary of the post content, in subheadings. For example: (Artificial intelligence! Could that mean the intelligence is being mold artificially? No. Artificial intelligence as a world, has been the aim of any programmer, but many people do wonder how it works, where to apply, when to use it, how to use it and gimmes behind it.)
2. Second Paragraph
Should be What is artificial intelligence? You have to gather tips from Wikipedia and other site, and hyperlink the source (by doing that, you are creating outbound and external links already on your post)
3. Third Paragraph
Should be How Artificial intelligence works? So you have to do more research on any topic before you publish on it to get a better idea of what you want to write on.
4. Fourth Paragraph
Write on the some genus beside Artificial intelligence.
5. Fifth Paragraph
You have to make your Fifth paragraph as Areas where Artificial intelligence works.
6. Sixth Paragraph
make it as economic important of Artificial intelligence.
Post To Read : Smart Strategy - How To Do Keyword Research
Post To Read : Smart Strategy - How To Do Keyword Research
7. Seventh Paragraph
Round up your article and make Seventh paragraph as your conclusion on Artificial intelligence. Just copy the first paragraph and paste it on post meta description. For those using SEO plugin on WordPress. But for Blogspot, just add the keywords (Artificial intelligence, Artificial, intelligence).
Conclusion
With these skills, you must have written over 1.5k Words, And Note that following below
I. You need to do much research to get enough details, if you are not a programmer.
II. You need atleast 7 external links to back up your claimed. Google love external links on Tech niche.
III. Add pictures and credit the sources IV. Add image alt description with title post.
Just wait for Google to index and rank your keywords. If Google rank the content with keyword (Artificial intelligence), I believe that your ads click will be high CPC.
How To Set Good SEO Episode 1
Reviewed by Tijani Ridwan Damilare
on
Sunday, June 16, 2019
Rating:
sxz
ReplyDeleteI am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks www.buybacklinkscheap.com
ReplyDeleteI have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i¡¦m glad to show that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I such a lot indubitably will make certain to don¡¦t forget this web site and give it a look a relentless basis. converting websites
ReplyDeleteWow this hit it to the spot we will bookmark on Bebo and also Hub pages thanks love it And also my prayers to the people at atomic plant we hope you are OK along with safer too !!! Kudos Financial Advisers web design agency
ReplyDeleteWonderful, just what a blog it is! This blog has provided the helpful data to us continue the good work.
ReplyDeletebest creative agencies in the world
I’m eager to find the valuable information and for me this is the right place to get the good stuff.
ReplyDeletewebsite desingers